September 8, 2009

Beer, Drugs and Horoscopes

My horoscope this week, courtesy of The Onion (America's Finest News Source), reads:
While it's true that drugs aren't the answer to your problem, they will, if taken in large enough doses, make you forget exactly what your problems are.
Next I saw an article titled "Nation's Unemployment Outlook Improves Drastically After Fifth Beer."


I think The Onion is trying to tell me something... Time to get high and drunk for the next few weeks, apparently. Too bad my biggest problem is money... Drugs and beer ain't free.

The good news is if the government decides to stick to their table I should be getting over $250 a week for unemployment, which I filed for today (hooray!), and will actually be able to keep my apartment until sub money kicks in! Double hooray!

I could use a drink right about now...

No comments:

Post a Comment